Thursday 21 September 2017

S21 Ep.4: Stuck in Gear

THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINONS AND ARE NOT INFLUENCED FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE

STUCK IN GEAR
Written by
Davey Moore

Produced by
Micaela Winter

Directed by
Dianna Basso

Air Date
21/09/17 

Plot
A branch gets stuck in the open gears of his crane, but Harvey is too shy to ask for help. Instead, he tries to fix it himself and ends up derailing himself inside a tunnel.

PRO
- Nice to see Harvey's sensitive side
- Moral: Don't be shy
- Nice foreshadowing at the docks

CON
- N/A


I think the episode was good. Simple but good. I love how they're showing the message about anxiety of asking for help and I can understand what Harvey was going through as I do get a bit shy when I try to ask for help. It's nice to see some depth into his character such as his sensitive side. There were some funny moments too with Salty of course and I do like the foreshadowing that was shown at the docks for Carly the crane. 

There's not much to say, I will admit it was a tad ridiculous of Harvey to swing his crane arm around at the end, but it make sense to show his own growth about not being shy to ask for help.

Episode Ratings
Stuck in Gear - 8/10

Series Rating (So far):
35/40