Sunday 24 March 2013

S9 Ep.4: Thomas' Milkshake Muddle

THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE

THOMAS' MILKSHAKE MUDDLE
Written by
Marc Seal 

Directed by
Steve Asquith 

Air Date:
11/09/05

Plot:
Thomas is dismayed when he has to get ingredients to make ice cream.

PRO:
- I like how they show how milk turns into butter

CON:
- What's wrong with the milk tankers?
- Emily's persona
- Why make cakes on the day of the party?

This episode is never a favourite. One thing, I do like how they show how milk turns to butter, when I first saw this I had no idea that happened. But as usual, the flaws of the episodes. Here we see milk churns in open wagons, over the years and even in S8, we've seen many engines hauling Milk tanker wagons. What is wrong with that? The milk churns would be spilt all over the place, but if we have tankers then there would be no plot :P 

I hate Emily, not the basis, but I hate her persona that they've gave her, she was suppose to be a kind and sweet loving engine but when HIT took over they butchered her up, what are the female audience are suppose to learn from her with that kind of attitude? Teasing Thomas its pathetic. I'm more into her persona around S7. 

This is also stupid, why make cakes on the day of the party? It would take the whole day to bake cakes in one day, they should at least make them the day or week before, but then again, if we have that no plot. I never like this episode and its not worth watching. 

Rating: 2/5