Tuesday 15 January 2013

S6 Ep.15: James and The Red Balloon

THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE

JAMES AND THE RED BALLOON 
Written by
Jenny McDade

Directed by
David Mitton 

Air Date:
12/9/02

Plot:
Thomas and James are scared a hot-air balloon will steal their passengers.

PRO:
- The Red Balloon theme is calming and relaxing.
- The story reminds me of Christopher Awdry's 'James and The Balloon'

CON:
- Stepney's cameo is just pointless.
- Why would Duck ran into the back of Stepney, wouldn't his driver stop him?

This episode is certainly one of my all time favourites, another simple story with a calming and relaxing theme, I wish Mike O' Donnell and Junior Campbell released the theme on CD and the story did remind me of 'James and The Balloon' a story by Christopher Awdry. I love this episode, I love the balloon and I enjoy watching it many times.

Rating: 5/5